RESULTS YOU CAN FEEL!
- Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Do you feel run down all the time?
- Do you have chronic medical conditions that traditional medicine doesn’t completely treat?
- Do you want RESULTS fast?
IV Drip Ladies attempts to use preservative free Vitamins and Minerals in our custom made IV infusions. All IV vitamins are made in America. Vitamin deficiency can happen with our busy lifestyles and poor diet. This can make you feel tired, more prone to illness, depressed and lack energy. In about 30 minutes you get 100% of what your body needs to run at full potential through IV drips.
IV VITAMIN THERAPY AND HYDRATION
Did you know that 95% of oral vitamins go straight out of your system and down the drain? With the IV method you get 100% of what your body is lacking. Furthermore, 3 gallons of water in an 8 hour period is equal to 1 liter of IV fluid. IV vitamin therapy is the quickest option to help with that hangover, boost your immune system from sickness, replenish your fluids, help fight fatigue and much more.
Personalize Your Vitamins
We offer many different IV vitamin bags to meet your needs but you have the option to customized your bag. Nothing is premixed!
Check out the Menu tab for a list of Therapies and pricing. https://www.ivdripladies.com/menu-of-services/
We Do Events!
- Tournaments (Golf, baseball, basketball, football, etc.)
- Races and Marathons
- Fundraisers and GALAs
- Sporting events- of all kinds
- Holiday Parties and after parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Wellness Events
We offer discounts on large parties!
BENEFITS OF OUR VITAMINS
- Decreases pain after an injury/heal faster
- Boosts immune system
- Boosts energy
- Helps dark spots, discoloration of the skin and boosts collagen production.
- Best antiviral agent eliminating a wide range of toxins.
- Helps with inflammation.
- The National Institutes of Health has published evidence confirming Vitamin C’s anti-cancer properties. http://Padayatty, S. J., Sun, A. Y., Chen, Q., Espey, M. G., Drisko, J., & Levine, M. (2010). Vitamin C: intravenous use by complementary and alternative medicine practitioners and adverse effects. PloS one, 5(7), e11414. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011414.
- Regulates calcium and phosphorus levels.
- Maintains strong healthy bones.
- It has been recently proven to be a powerful regulator of the immune system and stimulates the expression of certain peptides that reside in the cells of the respiratory tract that protect the lungs from infection (Covid). https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-why-vitamin-d-levels-may-be-key
- Boost energy levels
- May enhance weight loss by keeping your hormone levels in check.
- May prevent premature aging of your skin from too much sun and can help treat skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema or even psoriasis. Research has shown that it creates new hair follicles that may stimulate hair growth.
- Each of these super Vitamins have unique functions but generally they help with energy levels, brain function and cell metabolism.
- People deficient in B Vitamins may experience symptoms such as: Confusion, depression, mood swings, weakened immunity, anemia, muscle cramps, diarrhea and migraine headaches.
- B-Vitamins are vital for normal brain development and for keeping the immune system and nervous system working properly but they also help decrease your risk of heart disease and even stroke.
- B Vitamins also help maintain healthy skin and hair, treat acne, and even help you lose weight.
- Good for hair, skin, nails and plays a big part of your nervous system.
- Symptoms of a deficiency of Biotin are dry eyes, cracking on the sides of the mouth, scaly skin, rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, overall itchiness, depression, and hair loss.
- Biotin is also known to lower blood sugar in diabetics and lowers cholesterol.
- Improves immunity
- Facilitates digestion
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for skin health, natural antibacterial
- Magnesium can help with conditions such as headaches, asthma, acid reflux, constipation, menstrual cramps, muscle fatigue, confusion and more.
- This essential mineral enhances the function of muscles and nerves.
- Magnesium also plays a key role in cardiovascular health and the production of essential proteins.
- Bone up on calcium to prevent osteoporosis. …
- Calcium will keep you slim and trim. …
- Kick PMS to the curb with calcium. …
- Calcium may combat cancer. …
- Calcium is heart-healthy — in moderation.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Reduces inflammation and skin aging
- Promote healthy nerve function
- Lower heart disease risk factors
- Slows the progression of memory loss disorders
- Can help with forms of Cancer when added with high doses of Vitamin C.
- Commonly used for nerve pain in people with diabetes.http://Nguyen H, Gupta V. Alpha-Lipoic Acid. 2021 Nov 20. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan–. PMID: 33231971.
- Helps with obesity and high cholesterol
- Helps with altitude sickness
Selenium (Trace Mineral)
- Makes DNA and protects against cell damage
- Improves cognition, immune system function and fertility
- Ensures skin remains firm and protected
- Important thyroid hormone synthesis and metabolism
- http://Shenkin A. Selenium in intravenous nutrition. Gastroenterology. 2009 Nov;137(5 Suppl):S61-9. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2009.07.071. PMID: 19874951.
- helping the body absorb calcium, iron, and zinc
- promoting collagen growth
- helping produce enzymes, antibodies, and hormones
- supporting the immune system
- Glutathione is comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine it is your body’s favorite antioxidant and is essential for life.
- Can help fight against autoimmune diseases
- May reduce oxidative damage in Autistic children
- May reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- May reduce the impact of uncontrolled Diabetes
- Can improve Insulin Resistance in older individuals
- May reduce the symptoms of respiratory disease
- Can help increase mobility in those with Peripheral Artery Disease
- May reduce cell damage in alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver
- May improve Psoriasis
- Can help decrease dark spots in the skin and can decrease wrinkles and increase skin elasticity
- Can help improve Heart and Liver Disease
- Can help in the formation of sperm and in turn can help with infertility
- Can help with Macular degeneration
- Can help with Sickle Cell Anemia
- Can help with Cystic Fibrosis
- Can help combat over exposure to allergan’s and toxins such as, mold
- Can help with Methylation issues such as MTHFR and MTR
- may reduce triglycerides
- may prevent obesity
- may improving insulin resistance
- may regulate glucose metabolism
- may lower cholesterol, and reduce blood pressure
- may reducing inflammation
- Aids in treatment of anxiety-Taurine has been shown to help create and moderate Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA acts as a neurotransmitter, and when there are low levels of GABA in a person’s body, this has been associated with anxiety.
may boosts the immune system
- promotes anti-aging, preserves brain Structure, slows neurodegeneration and
- may lower blood pressure
- may help with physical activity recovery
LIPOTROPIC B INJECTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Energy and Weight Loss. Feel better in seconds, get a vitamin boost. Metabolism Boost, Appetite Suppression, Energy!
Lipotropic Plus: Amino acids: Methionine, Inositol, Choline
- Vitamin B1 – Essential for glucose metabolism. (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 – Breaks down protein, fats, and carbohydrates. (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 – Helps convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 – Aids in the production of important neurotransmitters in the brain.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid which transports fatty acids into the mitochondria.
- Methionine – Also an amino acid that contains sulfur. It helps prevent the build up of excess fat in the liver.
- Inositol – One of the nutrients that belongs to the B vitamin complex. It works to reduce blood cholesterol and support the metabolism of fats.
- Choline – Helps to transport fat and cholesterol, as well as help the liver excrete chemical waste products inside the body.
Buy 4 Lipo B injections in combination with 4 MIC combos and get the 5th one free. Home self injections are an options.
MIC COMBO INJECTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
What is a MIC combo?
Although there are no guarantees, research shows that MIC Injections help boost your weight loss efforts. So with the injection and lifestyle and diet changes you can meet your weight loss goals sooner.
Ingredients and how they work:
- Methionine: This is an essential amino acids. It is considered a lipotropic amino acid, responsible for reducing fat and cholesterol levels.
- Inositol: This is a co-factor that works with Vitamin E, C, and B vitamins to metabolize fats and cholesterol, but also does the extra work of transporting and redistributing fat in the body so that it can be used where it is actually needed.
- Choline: This is a co-factor that works in conjunction with Methionine because it too is responsible for metabolizing fats.
- B-12: Helps to give you an energy boost and helps to reduce anxiety and stress. It keeps your nerves and blood cells healthy, helps make your body’s DNA, and can protect against anemia, which can make you feel tired and weak.
How the MIC Combo can help you reach your weight loss goals faster
This combination of vitamins and amino acids can help you to make your weight loss plan more effective by turning your body into a fat burning machine. You’ll build more muscle and keep your bones strong. Strong bones will help you to be more active. The more active you are, the more calories you can burn every day.
Warning: Changing the diet and increasing exercise is essential to losing weight.
These injections alone will not generate results without lifestyle changes. Not everyone’s results will be equal. There are no guarantees.
The IV therapy Myers’ Cocktail is named for the late John Myers, M.D., a Maryland physician who perfected his cocktail over a 30 year period. The vitamins and minerals contained in the Myer’s cocktail are important in the normal functioning of nerves and muscles (magnesium and calcium), metabolism and conversion of food into energy (vitamin B complex), and protection against cell damage (vitamin C). Given via the intravenous route your digestive system is bypassed and a much higher level of nutrients are directly delivered to your cells throughout the bloodstream.
This treatment has been known to help patients with:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with or without Epstein-Barr virus
- Chronic depression
- Acute or chronic muscle spasm
- Migraine headaches- often within minutes
- Tension headaches
- Narcotic withdrawal
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory problems
- Acute of chronic asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- Ischemic vascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Athletes who need quick recovery for athletic events
- Acute viral illness/colds
- Acute infections
http://Ali A, Njike VY, Northrup V, Sabina AB, Williams AL, Liberti LS, Perlman AI, Adelson H, Katz DL. Intravenous micronutrient therapy (Myers’ Cocktail) for fibromyalgia: a placebo-controlled pilot study. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Mar;15(3):247-57. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0410. PMID: 19250003; PMCID: PMC2894814.
MUSCLE PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY THERAPY BENEFITS
How it works
- IV Fluids: The nutrients you will receive are delivered via a sterile saline solution that is absorbed directly into your bloodstream, giving your body instant access to the vitamins and other nutrients.
- Electrolytes: Electrolytes are the minerals that your body needs for the proper function of the muscles. They also help to repair damaged tissue and cells.
- B-Complex Vitamins: B Vitamins are often included in an IV treatment for athletes because they boost energy and support metabolism and cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that enhances muscle growth, improves circulation, promotes wound healing and cellular repair, and supports bone health.
- Calcium: Prevents osteoporosis, keeps you slim and trim, and is heart healthy
- Magnesium: This essential mineral enhances the function of muscles and nerves. Magnesium also plays a key role in cardiovascular health and the production of essential proteins.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is another powerful antioxidant. It helps the body remove free radicals after a workout and reduces oxidative stress so your body can recover more quickly between workouts.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Proteins are essential for cellular growth and repair, proper organ function, muscle growth, and the production of energy. There are 17 essential and non essential amino acids in this bag.
- http://opez MJ, Mohiuddin SS. Biochemistry, Essential Amino Acids. [Updated 2021 Mar 26]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK557845/
What is NAD+?
- NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (coenzyme)
- Anti-aging molecule
- Helps battle many effects of aging and chronic condition
- Reboots your mitochondria in your cells
- Improves recovery and helps with long haul Covid effects
- Combats fatigue
- Helps with depression
- Helps with weight loss
- Improves concentration/mental clarity
- Helps with addiction withdrawal
Check out this link: https://youtu.be/loBAdwgtiIE
What is testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone produced primarily in the testicles. Testosterone helps maintain men’s:
- Bone density
- Fat distribution
- Muscle strength and mass
- Facial and body hair
- Red blood cell production
- Sex drive
- Sperm production
What happens to levels as we age?
Testosterone levels generally peak during adolescence and early adulthood. As you age, your testosterone level gradually declines — typically about 1% a year after age 30 or 40. For older men, it’s important to determine if a low testosterone level is due to normal aging or if it is due to a disease (hypogonadism).
Hypogonadism hampers the ability to produce normal amounts of testosterone due to a problem with the testicles or with the pituitary gland that controls the testicles. Testosterone replacement therapy, in the form of injections, pellets, patches or gels, can improve the signs and symptoms of low testosterone in these men.
Women and testosterone
It is hormone known as an androgen. It’s often thought of as a “male” hormone. However, women also have testosterone in their bodies.
Imbalances of either too much or too little testosterone can affect a woman’s overall health. Some of the functions testosterone serves in a woman’s body include:
- producing new blood cells
- enhancing libido
- influencing follicle-stimulating hormones that can affect reproduction.
According to the Department of Health & Human Services in Victoria, Australia; testosterone production in women is often age-dependent. By the time a woman is 40 years old, her levels of androgens have decreased by half.
There’s still a lot that doctors are researching about low testosterone in women and treatments for low testosterone. However, new treatments are being studied that may provide help to women affected by low testosterone levels.
What are the symptoms of low testosterone in women?
Some of the symptoms associated with low testosterone in women include:
- affected sexual desire
- affected sexual satisfaction
- depressed mood
- muscle weakness
Risks of testosterone therapy
Testosterone therapy has various risks, including:
- Worsening sleep apnea — a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts.
- Causing acne or other skin reactions.
- Stimulating noncancerous growth of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Enlarging breasts.
- Limiting sperm production or causing testicles to shrink.
- Stimulating too much red blood cell production, which contributes to the increased risk of forming a blood clot. A clot could break loose, travel through your bloodstream and lodge in your lungs, blocking blood flow (pulmonary embolism).
Ask your MD if this is right for you.
IV Drip Ladies is not responsible for maintaining your labs and levels. You must provide proof of low levels with a current lab slip and follow up with your primary care provider.