IV Drip Ladies, LLC
For All Your IV Needs
IV Drip Ladies, LLC is a mobile health and wellness bar offering custom IV therapy to address diverse health needs in Austin and surrounding areas. Donna Bratton runs it with Eleanor Womack as a Medical Director. Whether you want to address a specific problem without going for meds or want to give your body extra special care, we can customize your IV to suit your needs.
Donna Bratton - RN Owner
I have been a registered nurse for 30 years, specializing in emergency medicine and high-risk postpartum care. I am also a retired flight attendant for a major airline with 33 years of experience. I am a wife and the mom of a crazy teenage boy! I am looking to provide you with optimal health and wellness at your convenience and genuinely care about your well-being. I can’t wait to help meet all your IV drip needs.
Eleanor Womack - Medical Director
Dr. Eleanor P. Womack and her team practice Internal Medicine and Age Management with Westlake Medical Arts located in the Westlake Medical Center in Austin, Texas. The center focuses on Men’s & Women’s Health, Nutrition & Performance Optimization, along with Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy. We provide support for Memory & Focus improvement.
Benefits of Our Vitamins
- Decreases pain after an injury/heals faster.
- Boosts immune system.
- Boosts energy.
- Helps with dark spots and discoloration of the skin
- Boosts collagen production.
- Best antiviral agent for eliminating a wide range of toxins
- Helps with inflammation.
- Proven to have anti-cancer properties.
- Regulates Calcium and Phosphorus levels.
- Maintains strong and healthy bones.
- Proven to be a powerful regulator of the immune system and stimulates certain peptides that reside in the cells of the respiratory tract that protect the lungs from infection (Covid).
- Boosts energy levels.
- May promote weight loss by keeping your hormone levels in check.
- May prevent premature aging of your skin from too much sun exposure and can help treat skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema, or even psoriasis.
- Creates new hair follicles (proven through research) that may stimulate growth.
- These super vitamins have unique functions, but generally, they help with energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
- People deficient in Vitamin B may experience confusion, depression, mood swings, weakened immunity, anemia, muscle cramps, diarrhea, and migraine headaches.
- Vitamin B is vital for normal brain development and for keeping the immune and nervous systems working properly. However, they also help decrease your risk of heart disease and even stroke.
- Vitamin B also helps maintain healthy skin and hair, treats acne, and even lets you lose weight.
- Biotin is good for hair, skin, and nails and plays a big part in your nervous system.
- Symptoms of Biotin deficiency are dry eyes, cracking on the sides of the mouth, scaly skin, rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, overall itchiness, depression, and hair loss.
- Biotin is also known to help lower blood sugar in diabetics and lower cholesterol.
- Improves immunity.
- Facilitates digestion.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Great for skin health and natural antibacterial.
- Magnesium can help with conditions such as headaches, asthma, acid reflux, constipation, menstrual cramps, muscle fatigue, confusion, and more.
- This essential mineral enhances the function of muscles and nerves.
- Magnesium also plays a key role in cardiovascular health and the production of essential proteins.
- Strengthens bones to prevent osteoporosis.
- Calcium will keep you slim and trim
- Kick PMS to the curb with calcium.
- Calcium may combat cancer.
- Calcium is heart-healthy—in moderation.